Monday, September 22, 2008

Jay Leno makes jokes about these emails, but I had never gotten one until today. Since I don't want to take him/her up on the opportunity... you can.

Complement of the day, FREDDALLAS!

Although you might be apprehensive about my email as we have not met before,
My name is Mr Song Lile I work with the Hang Seng Bank.

There is the sum of $19,500,000.00 in my bank "Hang Seng Bank", Hong kong.
There were no beneficiaries stated concerning these funds which means no one would ever come forward to claim it.That is why I ask that we work together so as to have the sun transfered out of my bank into your account.

Note that all is well planned as we shall do this online with all legal and banking requirements.

All I need from you is your willingness, trust and commitment. I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful. I will notify you on the full transaction on receipt of your response if interested,and I shall send you the details and necessary procedures with which to make the transfer.

Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue.
[ maybe this means don't post it on your blogg...]

Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account we shall then share in the ratio of 70% for me, 30% for you.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.
Kind Regards, Mr. Song Lile.
Email: songlilie2@hotmail.com

FD: you might want to read this first - http://www.hangseng.com/hsb/eng/abo/pr/a022707e.pdf

or this one -

http://www.spamscams.net/spam-email/hang-seng-bank-email-scam/

IMPORTANT NOTICE
The purpose of SpamScams.net is to inform, not promote spam. Please DO NOT believe the spam email posts you read. Even more importantly, DO NOT reply to them, DO NOT contact them, and DO NOT click on any links which we may have missed deleting. Furthermore, the inclusion of a company name(s) in spam emails DOES NOT automatically infer wrongful doings on the part of the named company, only that a scammer may be using the name of a legitimate company in order to complete their ruse.

No comments: