Thursday, March 4, 2010

Fred Dallas the Minister starts a Blog of his own...


Did God really create me in His Image and What does that mean?

To be honest I've pondered that thought many times. It's not as if I'm trying to recreate Him into something of my image or imagination. I doubt seriously that He has a beard to stroke as He contemplates another of His steps towards being a Cosmic Killjoy. For that matter I believe His Word implicitly. He is Spirit and those who worship Him must worship Him in Spirit and in Truth (John 4:24). His promise is not to rob us of joy but to fill our life with a sense of abundance - not in terms of monetary wealth but of significance and purpose (John 10:10).

Then what does it mean?
I can't be exhaustive but let me work on two verses:
http://fwdallas.blogspot.com/

No comments: