Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Mom used to mail me newspapwer clippings of news ... that she thought I needed to be aware of in what I was doing in Life.

Mom used to mail me newspaper clippings of news that she thought related to what I was doing or how I was living at whatever time I was in my life... I have that habit of scanning the news and "clipping" the bits that seem to "flicker" with importance like she did... I loved reading her clippings, but not many people want a flood of these things on their HOME/NEWS FB pages or their email boxes... Mom felt that potable water was the next sarce resource in the world --- I think she is right.

Note: The human can live 3 minutes without air. 3 days without water. 3 weeks without food.

We are going to see MORE water problems, NOT LESS in our future.
Here is where we could innovate, design, make, and sell something the world needs... right here in the USA.

You can SEE in Haiti...

No comments: