Saturday, November 24, 2012

Cod Cat "Music - Here we go!"



  • Music - Here we go - Although there are many it doesn't get any better these days than these first two ~ Eric Clapton ( A CLASS ACT! He is the Forever Man in my book!Fantstic artist, None Better :-) Neil Young ( Love to listen to and play my acoustic guitar and harmonica to his music. Neil is one of the very strongest influences in my musical life. He is probably the utmost reason that I love playing acoustic guitar so much. I believe he truly has a Heart Of Gold just like my Net! Thanks Neil for all the great music!) Jerry Williams & Harvest (One of the very best singers I have ever heard. I Won't Be Denied, neither will God, My Strength & My Shield) Dan Fogelberg (it's hard to Go Down Easy when on The River) Wishbone Ash (always been a favorite as Time Was in a Sometime World while winds were Blowin' Free, The King Will Come on Leaf And Stream and The Warrior will Throw Down The Sword) Jethro Tull (Ian Anderson is a genuis even if he once might...Continue Reading
     
    38 Special (everyone has their First Time Around)
    AC/DC (They Have Shook Me All Night Long)
    Aerosmith (Get Your Wings or get you some,don't just get you some get you a bunch Ran!)
    Albert Castiglia (if he could cut off hi
    s Big Toe he wouldn't have to work no more)
    Alice Cooper ( I'm Eighteen or I wish I was again and knew then what I know now! Alice is an all time favorite.)
    Allman Brothers Band (they were born as a Ramblin Man and Midnight Rider)
    Argent (awe come on baby Hold Your Head Up)
    Arlo Guthrie (no place better to eat or haul off your garbage than Alice's Restaurant, thanks Sis)
    B.B.King ( A Legend- as long as he's paying the bills he's Paying The Cost To Be The Boss )
    Bad Company, Free (Alright Now let's here it for Paul Rogers, what a lead singer! I wouldn't think he was Bad Company)
    Blackfoot (they like to ride that Train,Train while they are looking in the Wishing Well)
    Bonnie Raitt (Greatest Woman Slide Player In the world and my Angel From Mongomery!Flies in the kitchen, I can hear em' in there buzzing Reo!)
    Brownsville Station (bet they are still Smokin' In The Boys Room)
    Creedence Clearwater Revival (think of all those hits but they couldn't find out Who'll Stop the Rain)
    Dan Fogelberg (it's hard to Go Down Easy when on The River)
    Dave Mason (one of the very best, blew me away when I saw him In Houston,Tx. years ago.He gave me a Warm Desire for his Sweet Music!)
    Deep Purple (there was alot of Smoke On The Water and fire in the sky back years ago and I sure was glad not to hear someone Knockin' At Your Backdoor then)
    Delbert McClinton (my wife for sure is The Same Kind Of CRAZY as me)
    Doobie Brothers (wonder how they got that name Rockin Down The Highway headed for China Grove? :-)
    Elvis Presley (you ain't nothing but a Hound Dog wearing Blue Suede Shoes but you were and are still the King)
    Emmy Lou Harris (my favorite country female artist of all time cause she was Born To Run)
    Eric Clapton ( A CLASS ACT! He is the Forever Man in my book!Fantstic artist, None Better :-)
    Fabulous Thunderbirds (you think you are tuff they are Tuff Enough)
    Fleetwood Mac (Stevi you are a Gold Dust Woman)
    Foghat (I've always been a country boy at heart but have been a Fool For The City a few times in my life)
    FogHorn LegHorn ( I said That Is A Joke Son)
    Foreigner (I bet they are as Cold As Ice these days and wish they were still Hot Blooded)
    Gary Wright (he is just a Dream Weaver to some but I like him)
    Georgia Satellites (I really don't care what you do just Keep Your Hands To Yourself friend)Dac - David Allen Coe (one of the 2 best lines ever written in a song I think it goes ~ ~ can you make folks feel what they feel inside ~~ when you are on The Ride)
    Heart - Speaking of Heart (you've got to Keep Your Love Alive as you go Straight On for your Magic Man that Barracuda)
    J.J. Cale (how laid back can you get there Crazy Mama)
    Jerry Williams & Harvest (One of the very best singers I have ever heard. I Won't Be Denied, neither will God, My Strength & My Shield)
    Jethro Tull (Ian Anderson is a genuis even if he once might have dated Cross-Eyed Mary)
    Jimi Hendrix (Purple Haze had him way ahead of his time and gone to soon)
    Jimmy Thackery ( I'll think i need to just sell the bitch's car and buy myself a Cool Guitar)
    Kansas ( even though we are but Dust In The Wind, we'll Carry On Wayward Son)
    Kiss (they don't just rock Detroit Rock City, they Rock N' Roll All Night and party every day. Gene has some fine family jewels, too)
    Led Zepplen (plenty of Rock N' Roll to listen to with your Black Dog, In The Evening while you think about your Stairway To Heaven)
    Lynryd Skynryd (Good ole kiss ASS Southern Rock ~Gimmie Three Steps and we'll be headed out towards the door for Sweet Home Alabama, by the way, What's Your Name and That Smell on here anyway?)
    Marshall Tucker Band (Can't You See they were Searching For A Rainbow but only found Fire On The Mountain)
    Nazareth (Love Hurts but nothing a little Hair Of The Dog won't cure)
    Neil Young ( Love to listen to and play my acoustic guitar and harmonica to his music. Neil is one of the very strongest influences in my musical life. He is probably the utmost reason that I love playing acoustic guitar so much. I believe he truly has a Heart Of Gold just like my Net! Thanks Neil for all the great music!)
    Peter Frampton (Do You Feel Like We Do, I tried to an aweful lot back then)
    Pink Floyd (Far out man, Wish You Were Here and I have been Comfortably Numb a few times in my life)
    Queen (everyone loves Fat Bottom Girls, they make the rockin' world go round or I do anyway that's what matters)
    Rainbow (while out on The Street Of Dreams and feeling Stone Cold Richie Blackmore is still The Man On The Silver Mountain)
    Rare Earth ( I Just Want To Celebrate cause I'm Losing You so Get Ready)
    Ratt ( hung up going Round And Round)
    REO Speed Wagon (they Take It On The Run cause they Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore, must be Time For Me To Fly so I can Roll With the Changes)
    Rick Derringer (he is the Rock N' Roll Hoochie Choo man)
    Robert Cray (I Guess I Showed Her that I could be a 24-7 Man even though I was listening Right Next Door)
    Rolling Stones ( Strut That Stuff Mick, you ole Beast Of Burden)
    Santana (don't mess with his guitar pickin as he has a Black Magic Woman)
    Speaking Of Mountain (I wonder if they still hang out with the Mississippi Queen?)
    Stevi Ray Vaughn (what a smokin' guitar player with Pride and Joy, plenty of bang for the buck here)
    Styx (Suite Madame Blue is a killer)
    Survivor (there is No Easy Way Out with a Burning Heart looking through the Eye Of The Tiger)
    Suzi Quatro (what a fox in those black leather pants and can play the bass guitar way down at Devil Gate Drive singing to Michael (Michael-Doodle) all the time, she was right when she said Your Moma Won't Like Me, but we sure did!)
    Ted Nugent (the wild man of rockn' roll but he is sick ~ got the Cat Scratch Fever I think)
    THE BEATLES (All the wonderful songs they have given to us)
    The Outlaws (fast guitar playing from all that Green Grass And High Tides Forever)
    The Stumblers - A special thanks to The Stumblers ( Curtis W. - alias Carl Childers, Dave Y. - no longer with us R.I.P., Don B. - The Master of Sparks, Ross J.
    - RossMan, Steve B. - Mr. Urgent ) for all the great music & times we all have had & shared. Best cover band ever!
    Toby Keith (a modern day outlaw ~ How Do You Like Me Now that I Love This Bar)
    Tom Petty (even though he is Learning to Fly by Free Fallin he don't have to live like a Refugee)
    Uriah Heep (talk about deep cuts ~ Sweet Lorraine and the Spider woman are Stealin from The Lady In Black in The Park)
    Van Halen (one of Net Net's favs as she likes to go to Panama to look for the Ice Cream Man every now and then to Jump,jive and have a good time)
    Wishbone Ash (always been a favorite as Time Was in a Sometime World while winds were Blowin' Free, The King Will Come on Leaf And Stream and The Warrior will Throw Down The Sword)
    ZZ Top (little old band from Texas that hangs out in La Grange)
  • Cod Cat Nice Job & THANKS ~ I'll copy & save it. YOU did the work. IT just came to me OFF the top of my head! LMAO

No comments: